Function mysql_list_tables() is deprecated
HOW DO I GET AN ILLUSTRATION?
Please email us for any of the following:
- Requests for life insurance, CI and DI illustrations
- Underwriting inquiries (if you want to determine if a client is insurable)
- Questions about product features and benefits, competitive concerns, company selection, etc.
- Product recommendations (ie if you want to do your own illustration but you would like us to recommend a plan or carrier)
For Life Illustrations, Make Sure You Include:
- Client Name(s) and Dates of birth (preferable to just the age)
- Smoker status, Face amount
- Plan type (Term 10, Term 20, etc)
- Method of Delivery (email, fax, hard copy by ICS)
- How you would like your name to appear (designations, etc)
- If you need a Market Survey for Term, indicate “Market Survey” on your request.
- If you need a Term Illustration from a Specific Company, please include company name, plan type and any riders
For Universal Life Illustrations, also please include:
- Premium (ie life pay, 10-pay, 20-pay, max funded, etc)
- Rate of Return (low risk=3%, med risk=4.5%, aggressive=6%)
- Preferred company or whether we should pick for you
If you would like an opinion on whether or not a client is insurable:
- As much specific information on the clients condition as possible, including dates of diagnosis, current height and weight, medication taken now or in the past including amounts, tests taken or scheduled, etc.
For Disability Income Illustrations, please also include
- Occupation (including duties), employment status (self employed, employee, incorporated, etc), time at the current job, net income after expenses and before taxes, monthly income required and any rider (Additional Insurance, Cost of Living, Return of Premium, etc).
For Critical Illness Illustrations, please also include
- Basic or comprehensive coverage, plan type (ie Term 10, Term 20, Level to 75 or permanent) and any riders (ie Return of Premium).
For help with Large Cases (ie IRPs, Estate Bonds, RCAs, Large UL cases, etc.), contact Dan Burjoski directly 1-888-822-7885 x5862 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn Around for Life Insurance Illustrations
Requests received by noon will usually be sent out by 4:30 pm the same day. Requests received after noon will usually be sent out by noon the next day.You will receive an automated reply if for any reason these times cannot be met.